Stop The Pain God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I can't sleep and can't eat and with help from someone else on here earlier tonight and praying non-stop that God helps me with my worry and lack of faith...and in the end sends me a miracle today before I crash and lose everything including family and husband in the process.
 
Dear God,

I pray for a beautiful life for ### full of love and peace.
 
In Jesus name don't let her lose her husband and family and crash and lose everything. Help her in Jesus name. amen.
 
May the Lord sustain you, keep and preserve you from move of the enemy in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
LORD,

I pray for a miracle to help ###

Jesus name - Amen
 
Learning to live and love through Christ. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hand continues in weakness and pain. Also claiming justice as we have tried reaching out for answers and assistance from these corrupt mngs and continue to be ignored and going through pretty great lengths to get their attention, however nothing, no call backs from them, just more attacks and...
Replies
9
Views
232
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD ### RILEY OR ANYONE ELSE DEMONS THAT DOESNT WANT ME TO HAVE MY LEGS MY OFFSPRINGS TO HAVE THERE LEGS MY DIRECT THERE LEGS OUR PETS TO HAVE THERE LEGS MY LEGS 🦵 THEY ARE IN WAY TO MUCH PAIN TODAY THIS GAME ENDS TODAY OF PAIN IN MY...
Replies
9
Views
204
I'm struggling internally because of the hands of my ### and missing my ### it's created so much anxiety, depression, the emotional hurt is overwhelming and crying daily for the past week and a half. I need some peace and resolution. Everyday I feel lost without my ###. I'm asking for guidance...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom