Stop Gossip

  • Thread starter Thread starter sanita
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sanita

Guest
My co-worker together with her friends have been saying some untruths about me and I would the Lord to seal her/friends lips. I played/role in her being at home. She goes to church and often speak of being a christian. I am a christian/consecreated one and since I took my vows, I have and continue to live my life accordingly. I have ask to Lord to forgive her. I strive every day to stay clear of ungodly persons although it is not always possible. I would like for you and your members to place her in the hands of our Lord and request that He forgive her sins and she would refrain from speaking ill of me or anyone else. This is my request and I place it in the name of our Lord. Amen
 
DONT WORRY MY SISTER ..SOMETIMES PEOPLE AROUND US TRY TO BRING US DOWN IN SOME OR OTHER WAY..DONT GET HURT BY THEIR WORDS OR DEEDS..SURRENDER EVERYTHING TO OUR LORD AND MOVE AHEAD IN LIFE.. ASK LORD HOW TO HANDLE THEM AND AM SURE LORD WILL HELP U IN EVERYTHING U DO..GOD BLESS YOU...

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR YOU AMEN
 
Father help all these people consider the importance of great relationships. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for evil, jealous, dishonest, nosey and troublesome men or women to stop illegally gossiping lies about innocent Christian men's finances or lifestyle in ### or anywhere ### and forevermore miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
261
Pray for the three evil, dishonest, arro and troublesome female Security coworkers ###, ###, and ### to stop slandering lies about their innocent Christian male coworkers at ### in ###, ### in January ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
244
Pray for the spiritually wicked Filipino female witch and driver ### to be stopped by God from harassing her innocent christian neighbors with road rage in ### with her ### plate ###. Pray for ###'s unjust Filipino curse's be broken off her innocent christian neighbors by God on ### in ### in...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom