Stop Foreclosure###

  • Thread starter Thread starter nebraskahickchic
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nebraskahickchic

Guest
Please pray that ### reconsiders and doesn't put our home into foreclosure as I did what they told me to do. Thank you and God Bless!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Father, in the midst of ###'s trial which is to stop foreclosure; may the problem at hand not be the single focus of their prayers. Help them to seek You for godly understanding and patience, guidance and endurance, so that their lives are spiritually maturing in the process of waiting upon You to answer their prayers. May seeking You be their primary focus in fulfillment of Christ’s command in Matthew 6:33, “Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto You.” In His precious name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that the Lord makes a way out of no way for me to keep my home. I had a series of unfortunate events, depression, etc which caused multiple late and missed payments which it is hard trying to get back on track. I have faith; however its hard trying to believe and pick up the...
Replies
9
Views
116
Hi. Please pray for us, we are facing judgment foreclosure on our house, I am praying for cancellation, while we raise the finances to clear the errors. Court date is set for the 12th June 2026, 9:30am. We are praying for cancellation in Jesus' name, Amen. Thank you, ### ###
Replies
8
Views
138
My home is in foreclosure. I've applied for mortgage assistance. Please pray for God's favor my application is approved and I don't lose my home.
Replies
11
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,502
Messages
16,788,949
Members
649,065
Latest member
Threardain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom