Stop feeling nauseous

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been sick with several things, and that's why I can't help for more than a day. I already fasted yesterday, and I feel bad and weak. Now I have to eat, but I'm nauseous.
Replies
9
Views
136
Feel so fatigued dizzy and nauseous and too much to do. Have mercy on us Lord and heal and strengthen swiftly to your perfect will.
Replies
9
Views
521
Life in the hunchback is gone from me healed I can be attractive greatly…Greatly into existence life in my stomach ISNT upset nausea no more burning stomach not in Gods will…Life in I get a windfall of miracles breakthrus greatly in my finances some kind of miracle and a I can afford my own home...
Replies
12
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom