Stop Drinking Alcohol

  • Thread starter Thread starter flythe1949
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flythe1949

Guest
Please pray that the Lord will remove the taste for alcohol from ### and that he be transformed by the renewing of his mind thank you.
 
father please remove all the bad habits from ### and purify him in your blood, pour you holy spirit and lead him to your path, in your powerful name i pray amen
 
God I pray that you renew ###'s spirit. Pour out your blessing upon him. Take the desire for alcohol away now and forever more. In the name of your son Jesus Christ! To God be the glory!
 
I pray that Saint Amilcar may intercede in your behalf so that you may dread the taste of alcohol and that he may be transformed...
 
Most loving God, we ask your blessing upon ### who suffers from addiction. Strengthen him to reach out for help. Enable him to take the first step to recovery. Bless him with the persistence to persevere in the fight to be free. Give courage and hope to his friends and families drawing them closer together in the power of your love which alone can transform our living. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh lord we give thanks to you for our family and ask you to continue blessing us. We ask you to deliver my brother ### , from the spirit of alcoholism. Please , pray for him to stop drinking alcohol and open the doors of blessings for him in his business and marital life. May he live a Godly...
Replies
10
Views
398
Lord I need you my daughter is still drinking not taking my granddaughter to daycare she ### years old she needs to play with kids her age I'm praying that Jesus step in and heal my daughter of this alcohol situation I'm so worried because I live ### away from them I'm praying in Jesus name
Replies
18
Views
383
Please help me to pray for ### to stop drinking alcohol.
Replies
8
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,465
Messages
16,811,408
Members
650,816
Latest member
Valueskantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom