Still Waiting On My Prayers To Be Answered I'm Hoping Things Will Turn Around For Me Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Den
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Den

Guest
GOD BLESS YOU ALL MAY ALL YOUR PRAYERS BE ANSWERED IN THAT SPECIAL TIME AND PLACE AMEN
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me with Your protection and guidance and bless me with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into my ears. Bless me with strength and courage in spite of what I see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in my life that need to be open. Surround me with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about me to help and encourage me on my Christian journey. Give me the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon my life. May I always seek to please You in all I say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for every Christian in my family and the writer of this prayer.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 ###,

Encourager ### ###, ###

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Praise God! All things are possible if we only believe and hold the faith
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help. Prayers for employment have gone unanswered. I pray and pray. Nothing is happening I keep checking my emails and nothing no emails, calls or msg. I need a job by the end of this week or we will just not make it. I have no money for anything this is frustrating. I need help in...
Replies
6
Views
676
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom