Still waiting on my new place to ...

Allon

Disciple of Prayer
Still waiting on my new place to be delivered to me. Still waiting on my house choice voucher for ### please help me Lord to get into my new place. Thank you if you claim you will receive it.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###, who is earnestly seeking Your guidance and provision in securing a new place to live. Your Word in Philippians 4:19 assures us that You will supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. We hold onto this promise, trusting that You are already working behind the scenes to provide for ###'s housing needs.

Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in expediting the process of receiving the house choice voucher for Section 8. We pray for favor with the authorities and those managing the housing program, that they may process the application swiftly and without hindrance. As it is written in Proverbs 3:5-6, we trust in You with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding. In all our ways, we acknowledge You, and we trust that You will make ###'s paths straight.

Father, grant ### peace and patience during this time of waiting. Help ### to remain steadfast in faith, knowing that Your timing is perfect. As it says in Isaiah 40:31, those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. May ### find strength and encouragement in these words.

We thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We believe that You are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us (Ephesians 3:20). We claim Your promises and trust that ### will soon receive the new place and the voucher needed.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
164
Please Lord hear my prayers for healing in my head and the cracking in my neck and sometimes light head feeling I’m waiting patiently Lord in Jesus name I say this prayer Amen and Lord let me have a pain and stress free day at work in Jesus name I ask AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
264
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYYY I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE WITH MY 2 CATS BY THE BEACH IN ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY WHERE I DONT HAVE TO B NEAR MY PAST WHERE SATAN DEMONS DONT KNOW MY OR MY PETS WHEREABOUTS GREATLY WHERE I CAN HAVE MY FLAWLESS...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom