Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Job 31:10 – “Then may my wife grind another man’s grain, and may other men sleep with her.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
In Job 31:10, Job is making a solemn statement about the consequences he would deserve if he were guilty of...
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
For God’s blessing upon my relationship — that there may be true commitment, mutual understanding, and growth in faith and love between me and my partner. May the Lord guide us according to His holy will and, if it is His plan, bless our union with the grace of a faithful and holy marriage. Amen.