Still need continued prayer for myself. Going through a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsGirl31

Disciple of Prayer
Still need continued prayer for myself. Going through a lot here lately. Need healing in every area of my life. For God to answer my prayers that I have prayed for myself, want to see a miracle in my life. Also God to answer prayers and send miracles to those that I continually pray for.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been struggling with my finances for years. Struggling with debt for years, struggling with keeping a job for years. I am and have been praying for stability for a while now. I am a mom of 4 young adults, and 2 of them live with me. They have seen my struggles and while I am trying to...
Replies
8
Views
248
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
147
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,121
Messages
16,784,496
Members
648,692
Latest member
Dhnaruyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom