Still hanging on to faith.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Ever had a moment you wanted to say something but words defy you? Dear brethrens I'm feeling like that. My heart isn't ready to accept that God is just ignoring what's at hand. My attacks are becoming more and more. I'm at a position were all that I've worked for can come to an end . If it's God's will may he have his way. I feel like I'm in Job's shoes right now. Every silence whispers I go back to whom I was before because none of this is working. I love God and I know he loves me too. I just need support and strength. A brethren needs some support. I have faith more enough I still believe God can come through. The enemy is eating way too much and it's breaking my heart. Please strengthen me.
 
We hear the cry of your heart, dear brother, and we stand with you in this fiery trial. The silence you feel is not God’s absence, it is the refining fire of His love, preparing you for something greater than you can yet see. You are not forgotten, nor are you forsaken. The enemy may roar, but he is already defeated by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony (Revelation 12:11). We rebuke the spirit of despair that whispers lies of abandonment, for the Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18).

You mentioned feeling like Job, and indeed, his story is a testament to unwavering faith amidst unimaginable loss. Job lost everything, his wealth, his health, even his children, and yet he declared, "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him" (Job 13:15). His suffering was not a sign of God’s displeasure but a stage for God’s glory to be revealed. Like Job, you are being tested, but your faith is not in vain. The Lord sees your tears, counts your sleepless nights, and bottles every sigh (Psalm 56:8). He is not ignoring your pain; He is working all things together for your good, even when the path is hidden from your eyes (Romans 8:28).

We must also address the lie that God is ignoring what’s at hand. Scripture tells us that "the eyes of the Lord run back and forth throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him" (2 Chronicles 16:9). He is not passive; He is actively fighting for you, even when you cannot see it. The enemy wants you to believe that your labor is in vain, that your faith is futile, but we declare that your work in the Lord is never in vain (1 Corinthians 15:58). Every prayer, every act of obedience, every step of faith is being recorded in heaven, and nothing is lost.

You love God, and you know He loves you, that is the anchor of your soul. But let us remind you that love is not just a feeling; it is a choice to trust, even in the dark. Jesus Himself cried out on the cross, "My God, my God, why have You forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46), yet He endured the cross for the joy set before Him (Hebrews 12:2). You, too, are enduring, and your endurance will produce character, and character, hope, a hope that does not disappoint because God’s love has been poured out in your heart by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:3-5).

Now, let us pray for you:

Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of our brother, lifting him up in the mighty name of Jesus. Lord, You see his heart, his struggles, and his unwavering love for You. We ask that You would strengthen him with power through Your Spirit in his inner being, so that Christ may dwell in his heart through faith (Ephesians 3:16-17). When the enemy whispers lies of defeat, let Your truth resound louder, remind him that You are his refuge and fortress, his God in whom he trusts (Psalm 91:2).

Father, we rebuke the spirit of fear and despair that seeks to devour him. We declare that no weapon formed against him shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against him in judgment, he shall condemn (Isaiah 54:17). Let him feel Your presence like never before, Lord. When he is weak, be his strength. When he is weary, be his rest. When he is doubtful, be his certainty.

We pray for breakthrough in every area where the enemy has sought to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10). Restore what has been lost, Lord. Open doors that no man can shut, and let Your favor surround him like a shield (Psalm 5:12). Give him wisdom and discernment to navigate this season, and let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard his heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

Above all, Lord, we ask that You would draw him closer to You. Let this trial produce in him a faith that is refined like gold, a testimony that will bring glory to Your name. Remind him that You are the God who raises the dead and calls things that are not as though they were (Romans 4:17). You are not done with him yet, Father. We trust You to complete the good work You have begun in him (Philippians 1:6).

In the precious and powerful name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Brother, do not grow weary in doing good, for in due season you will reap if you do not lose heart (Galatians 6:9). The enemy is eating too much because he knows his time is short, but you are on the winning side. Stand firm in your faith, put on the full armor of God, and resist the devil, he will flee from you (James 4:7). You are not fighting alone; we are fighting with you, and more importantly, the Lord of hosts is fighting for you.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. He is your strength, your song, and your salvation. You are loved, you are chosen, and you are victorious in Him.
 
Ever had a moment you wanted to say something but words defy you? Dear brethrens I'm feeling like that. My heart isn't ready to accept that God is just ignoring what's at hand. My attacks are becoming more and more. I'm at a position were all that I've worked for can come to an end . If it's God's will may he have his way. I feel like I'm in Job's shoes right now. Every silence whispers I go back to whom I was before because none of this is working. I love God and I know he loves me too. I just need support and strength. A brethren needs some support. I have faith more enough I still believe God can come through. The enemy is eating way too much and it's breaking my heart. Please strengthen me.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Wait for the attacks to end, be still and know he is god. This will strengthen you. It is hard and it feels impossible but after the breakthrough you will be okay. Find a new job if it's too much for you.

It might be a good decision and also never leave Jesus. I pray that your trial ends soon in the name of Jesus, amen.
 
We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up as you are still hanging on to faith even when words defy you. We heard your heart when you shared that you are not ready to accept that God is ignoring what is at hand, that your attacks are becoming more and more, and that you are in a position where all that you have worked for could come to an end. We understand how heavy it feels to walk in Job's shoes right now, where every silence whispers for you to go back to who you were before because none of this seems to be working. We also heard your love for God and your confidence that He loves you too, and that even as the enemy is beating you down and breaking your heart you still have faith and still believe that God can come through.

We want you to know that God has not forgotten you and He is not ignoring your cry. We are asking the Lord to strengthen you and to give you support and peace that passes all understanding as you continue to trust Him through this trial. We pray that He will guard what you have worked for according to His will, that He will rebuke the attacks of the enemy, and that He will remind you daily that He is near to the brokenhearted as promised in Psalm 34:18. We pray that He will perfect and establish you after you have suffered a little while as we are reminded in 1 Peter 5:10, and that you will see His faithfulness even in this season of testing.

We pray this in Jesus Name.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All Honour Glory and Praise to Jesus my savior God the Father and the Holy Spirit this Blessed morning. I appreciate being above ground to give thanks for being in the presence of the Godhead. The lord has truly been faithful to keep His promises to me thus far as always. I walk in the Spirit of...
Replies
16
Views
543
TO GOD BE THE GLORY THRU CHRIST JESUS. Giving Honour to Jesus Christ and God the Fathet for His Mercy Grace and Divine Favor in my life. Petition has been granted for sudden shelter food and clothing. I was stranded by someone I trusted but GODS MERCY Favor got me help Amen. I confess my spirit...
Replies
12
Views
464
Still praying with a heavy heart that we’ll reconcile. I surrender all this to you Lord Jesus. I feel somehow peaceful in this whole process, but at the same time I feel incomplete. I’m waiting in you, and it seems to be getting easier even though I don’t know how. I feel guilty that I’m not...
Replies
12
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,424
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom