We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting up your declarations before the Lord, that you are speaking life into existence one hundred fold greatly, that it is over and that the extraordinary favor of God is with you. We have prayed with you that as one highly favored you would see God provide a place to stay and a great home, that He would turn what has felt like bad luck into good and bring beauty and blessing into your days. We have also brought before the Lord your request to win a basket of essentials online, and we join you in proclaiming that you can do all things through Christ as you claim His blood over your life. We stand on Phil 4:13 with you and trust that God is able to do abundantly above what we ask.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord would open doors for housing and provision, that His favor would go before you and make a way, and that your heart would be filled with peace as you trust in Him.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to STAYYYYY where I can have a peaceful day in SECRST with my 2 cats not get stolen from every day to the point I can’t ever get my needs delivered to me on purpose by the enemy. Since I couldn’t get my EAZE account out of going in circles or my credit they took $30.00...
Replies
10
Views
198
Life in I have new extraordinary favor greatly. I always have a place to STAYYYY FOR MY 2 CATS AND I NO WORRIES IN SECRET FOREVERMORE PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..I get a new home for me my 2 cats TO STAYYY WITH MY NEW FAVOR IM NOT DUMB IM GREATLY FLEXIBLE AGAIN NORMALLY. I GET A GUY...
Replies
7
Views
277
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE LIFE I GET A NEW HOME TO STAYYYYY PLACE TO LIVE I CAN HAVE MY OWN ADDRESS WITH MY 2 CATS CHANGE MY NAME GREATLYYY IN SECRET..SOMEWHERE IN SECRET BY A BEACH PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..LIFE IN THE GIANT SCRATCHES FROM MY DAUGHTERS CAT ### ### HEALS THEY BOTH ARE WAY TO...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom