Stay in faith

I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, strengthen your faith in Him and help you experience His peace, joy, and His presence in a special way in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mother ### not allowing to stay together ... even if we pay all loans and debts there is no effect of that treating as if not doing anything.... We had brought property she tried to create issue that time.. we planned to buy a house but she put stop for that.. initially itself... we need to stay...
Replies
6
Views
211
Life in I get a new home to live Stay in greatly urgently with my 2 cats preferably near the beach 🏖️ anywhere in the World 🌎 that no one nothing evil knows where I move to its a secret for now on greatlyyyyyyy with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
140
I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom