Stand with me in prayers, I believe God ...

Stand with me in prayers, I believe God for customers in my business, I believe God for divine healing, may God send divine helpers in my business to support me financially, my business will not collapse, my territory is being extended in Jesus name, I am blessed to be a blessing to nations in Jesus name.
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
136
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
395
Kindly pray for the relationship between myself and the man I believe God has called me to marry. As we are both young, I feel increasing anxiety over the prospect of our union due to outside influences and others that see and are attracted to his potential. It feels hurtful because I loved him...
Replies
8
Views
490
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom