Staff Uses Charm, ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

fervent 2

Prayer Warrior
Brethren, pray I have two staff last year by name ### and ###, in April, 2010, ### confessed that she normally use charm to pick money from the business and also made juju to kill me, because of that I sent her way. (2) Now remaining ### who ### says before her confession that, she sold the business and put money in one of the stool and that is why that stool is heavier than others. (3) Brethren, please joint hand with me and pray if remaining staff by name ### is a witch, or using another ways to spiriting away my finance, or cause any go slow in my business let her be expose and disgrace in Jesus name, eventhough she has sold the business that is why I can not get gain I get it back by the blood of Jesus. (4) Brethren please pray that God should give me God fearing staff, I have another one by name ### who is replacing ###. May God help me in business, I can not do it alone without staff let God help me in Jesus name.
 
Lord, all that ### is praying to you, listen and answer her prayers Lord by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🇺🇸 Commanders-in-Chiefs, Joint-Chiefs-of-Staff, Prime Ministers, Military Leaders, Government Officials, Court Justices, Troops, Believers, Civilians 1 Tim 2:1-4, Save, Lead, Protect Leaders, Troops, Pastors, Believers, No Deaths -- And Especially Protect ALL Civilians 🎯 Precision Weapon Strikes...
Replies
7
Views
128
Good morning man of God I'm ### from ### praying for God's intervention in the marriage of my parents. After ### yrs of marriage my dad wants to take another woman of my age. He finances everything in the girl's house while we remain suffering with our mother and yesterday he drove my mum out of...
Replies
9
Views
321
Pastor pls help. Me this lady ### used charm on my husband in the ### for ### years now. My husband left the house parked and the are now together another ###. pls sar help. My immigration document has been failing for the past years now pastor life is not easy pls help me
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom