St Anthony pls pray I must find my ### which is lost

Roseline dsouza

Disciple of Prayer
St Anthony, pls pray I must find my gold which is lost every time my only gold get lost Someone is tkng my gold pray DAT person must give me back or must throw in my cupboard
 
YAccording to God's perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy may God answer your prayer request.  May God also bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you have ever prayed as you come to know Him in truth, love Him with all your heart, seek His face and obey His Word and will for Your life.  In Jesus' name I pray.  Amen!    
           -–Please pray the prayer below over my life.  Thank You and God Bless.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

St. Anthony, please pray for ### to get a girl for marriage. Also, get my people out of that problem, please give them some peace and happiness.
Replies
3
Views
46
  • Locked
pray with me that I must find true happiness in my life. Right now I feel a lot of things are not right in my life. I am always getting negative feedback from my son looking for a job. Many of you have prayed with me but up to now no job. If it is not that then I will pick a fight with my...
Replies
11
Views
76
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,333
Members
651,209
Latest member
Swaerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom