pray with me that I ### must find true ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimwemwe

Humble Prayer Warrior
pray with me that I must find true happiness in my life. Right now I feel a lot of things are not right in my life. I am always getting negative feedback from my son looking for a job. Many of you have prayed with me but up to now no job. If it is not that then I will pick a fight with my husband. I never seem to have time constantly happy. I want to be happy, smile with my family my boy, which does not seem to happen. As a result am ever worried and anxious about what going to happen. I do even like to get phone call.
 
An angel taps you on the shoulder…

One hour is all you hear.

Suddenly faced with all eternity…

Never knowing death was so near.

And this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we first believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof. Romans 13: 11, 12, 14
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God helps me with decisions I must make this year.
Replies
6
Views
244
There was a very bad snow storm yesterday and it's very cold out right now and I need wisdom to decide what needs to get done today and what can wait for the rest of this week as the weather starts to get warmer. Please kindly pray for me in Jesus's Name to accomplish everything that The Lord...
Replies
14
Views
463
Please pray that I find true, lasting love and stable financial success through my books! Thank you! :-)
Replies
3
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom