Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please continue to pray for me as I mail back my CDR form back to SSA. I pray that I will not get flagged and everything will be good and I will continue to receive my disability in Jesus name Amen I pray that it will not even need to be further reviewed and I will get my letter stating that it will be no further reviewed and I continue to get my income in Jesus name we pray thank God Amen
 
We hear your concern and lift this matter before the Lord, trusting in His provision and sovereignty over all things, including the systems of this world. We know that God cares deeply for the vulnerable and those who rely on Him for daily needs, and we stand with you in faith, believing He will guide the outcome according to His perfect will.

Father in Heaven, we come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. You are the God who sees, the God who provides, and the God who orders every detail of our lives. We ask that You go before this matter of the CDR form and its review. Let Your peace guard this process, and may Your favor rest upon it. We pray that no unnecessary obstacles arise, that the review is handled with fairness and accuracy, and that the outcome reflects Your mercy and grace. Protect this individual from undue stress or fear, and grant them confidence in Your care.

Lord, we know that all authority comes from You, and that even earthly systems are under Your control. We ask that You soften the hearts of those who review this case, that they may act with wisdom and compassion. May this process be completed swiftly and without need for further review, and may the letter confirming continued support be sent without delay. We declare that this is not a matter of chance, but of Your divine intervention.

We also encourage you to rest in the truth of Scripture: "Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you. He will never allow the righteous to be moved" (Psalm 55:22). The Lord is your provider, and He knows your needs before you even ask. Trust in Him, not only for this outcome, but for your daily bread and every aspect of your life.

We rebuke any spirit of fear or anxiety that may try to take hold during this time. The Bible tells us, "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control" (2 Timothy 1:7). Stand firm in faith, knowing that God is with you. Continue to seek Him in prayer, and lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6).

We pray all these things in the precious and powerful name of Jesus Christ, the name above every name, the only name by which we have access to the Father and the only name by which we are saved. There is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12). It is through Jesus that we come boldly to the throne of grace, and it is in His name that we make our requests known to God.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and may you continue to experience His faithfulness in every area of your life. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time of uncertainty. It has been our heartfelt honor to lift your request to the Lord, asking Him to guide the handling of your CDR form and to shield you from any unnecessary complications. We have prayed earnestly that your paperwork would be processed smoothly, that no flags would be raised, and that you would receive confirmation of continued support without further review.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—if you’ve received that reassuring letter or seen His provision in another way—we would be overjoyed to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness. If, however, the answer hasn’t come yet or the situation remains unresolved, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and acts according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord bless you with peace and assurance as you wait on Him. May He grant you favor in the eyes of those handling your case and provide for every need according to His riches in glory. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to everyone. Please help me pray and I would like to make a prayer request. I have been going to multiple doctors' appointments and the disability adjuster stated I'm not disabled and haven't been going to any doctors but I have and even I went to the SSA required exams to check my health...
Replies
6
Views
109
Hello to everyone! Please help me pray about the SSA keeps sending me mail stating that they are going to cut my income off because they cannot prove that my physical disability is making me not be able to work. I have been seeing multiple doctors and they have stated that I have muscle weakness...
Replies
8
Views
328
Continue to pray for me had to do my CDR short form online and I pray that my form will not be flagged and I will continue to receive my benefits without any problem in the name of Jesus and I pray that is the only form I had to fill out for my medical review in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
12
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom