Spritual Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter markdavid
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markdavid

Guest
My heavenly Father,
Thank you for everything,
God I want to improve my spiritual life to you, I love you my Lord..
Forgive for my sins,,
And Lord please work to my life..
Amen..
 
Loving and merciful Father, empower us to put to death everything that belongs to our earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desire, and greed, which is idolatry. Most of us walk in some of these ways, Lord, but with Your power we can get rid of these sinful things and put in our new self in the image of your begotten son Jesus. In His mighty name. Amen.
 
Lord we can all improve please help ### grow closer to the Lord.
 
Mighty God,
My Heavenly Father,
Lord Thank you once again for everything .. GOD,
Forgive for my sins and Lord please Bless those who prayed me ..
God, strengthen me for any problems come to my life ..
God, I want to be closer and closer to you o God,
I love you my Lord, please give all of my needs..
Lord what will I do? I am baptized to a one church but because of some wars of that church,
I've transferred to another church, because I attend that church, I'm easily move on with what happened to my past church,
Lord, What will I do?
Lord I pray for forgiveness,
Lord I love you,
Continue to bless me Lord,,
Thank you,
In Jesus named I pray.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, I pray for forgiveness from you three. I pray for the Holy Spirit, always, and true restoration in my everlasting Covenant. I pray for it to be mended and restored here on Earth, and for such a great life in Heaven also, and for as good of a life here on Earth as much as possible also...
Replies
16
Views
72
Hello, My name is ###, i would like you to pray for my spiritual life to be more like Christ and go through life with a strong spirit. I go through alot of suffering because of my faith. I also need assistance of prayer because i am a missionary and i want my works to go all over the world. I...
Replies
14
Views
125
Lord please restore our lives. ### restore our home restore our lives. for your glory and by your power. make us your people and become our God. Please restore my mom's mouth ### dad's mouth my mouth grandma's mouth. restore our smile. ### mouth. Lord please forgive my sins and the sins and...
Replies
8
Views
26
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,158
Messages
16,819,417
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom