Spiritual

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rockelonde

Guest
jesus you know my needs, please forgiveme and come to my life.
 
Lord You alone know the needs of this person. Grant them according to your Holy Will. You are a forgiving God please forgive ### his trespasses. The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and of great mercy. Ps 145:8
 
```html


God with all my heart I ask in Jesus’ name that you will honor this prayer request.



Let’s Pray…God I thank You for loving me. Lord you told me in Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. God I praise you for what You are doing and will do in my life. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desire, determination, know how, strength, and power to spiritually, physically, financially, and emotionally take excellent care of myself and all that You have blessed me with for the Glory Of God. Do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. We can’t do this without Your help and guidance Lord Jesus. Lead, guide, and direct our thoughts, our actions, our words, our footsteps, and everything that we take into our mind, body, and spirit.



I loose peace over our mind and thoughts. Let your precious Holy Spirit begin to saturate each one of us, wrapping us in a blanket of peace. I thank you for victory because we serve a God that will do exceeding and abundantly above all we could ask or think. Place a hedge of protection around us and cover us in Your blood Lord. I ask these things in Jesus mighty name, Amen.





Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 6:66 – “Some of the Kohathite clans were given as their territory towns from the tribe of Ephraim.” Extended Explanation: This verse describes how certain towns from the tribe of Ephraim were allocated to the Kohathite clans...
Replies
10
Views
174
My son suffers from mental and physical breakdown either as a result of drug addiction or other spiritual attacks. When it occurs, my neighbors look at me with shame. I want God to deliver him. I don't want a situation where he will be taken to a native doctor.
Replies
10
Views
169
Please keep me in your prayers as I start working toward getting my CDL. I’m really trying to make a change in my life and get out of the rough situation I’m in. I’m hoping getting my CDL will give me a real opportunity to become more stable, support myself, and build a better future. At the...
Replies
14
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom