Spiritual Warfare

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeroduku
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeroduku

Guest
Pray for my so, ###, who is a drunkard and fonicator, so tha the Lord our God will save and make him free indeed from all kinds of bondages.
 
Lord I pray that you take away all bondages..Call ### to salvation and protect ### from the evil one.

In the name of Jesus AMen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am facing intense spiritual warfare. Over my family and others. Asking prayer support Lord will quide what and about whom to pray. I know I stand in his stregth and in him I have all I need. In Jesus blood and name I am saved, santified and made child of God. And in his name and blood I hold...
Replies
10
Views
204
Spiritual warfare is raging around me. Devil is trying to cause arguments between me and others. Expecially one friendship is being heavilly attacked. Father protect me and my close circle from the enemy's attacks and tries to divide. In Jesus name and blood I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
137
Please pray for an end to spiritual warfare that has targeted me since I was young. Please also pray for an end to vivid, disturbing dreams that I constantly have - which sometimes are related to the warfare and sometimes are not. Please also pray for me because I'm so overwhelmed and every five...
Replies
5
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom