Spiritual warfare

Bimeyark

Servant
Please pray for me. I need your prayers. I refuse the lies of the enemy in Jesus the Son's name. Please pray with me. Thank you.
 
Praying with you and for you for this.

Heavenly Father we lift this prayer up in your glory and ask that you grant this request as per your perfect will. Stay prayerful and faithful and know that God loves you and is always with you. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
We stand with you in the name of Jesus Christ, ###, as you refuse the lies of the enemy. It is crucial to remember that our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Ephesians 6:12 WEB)

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ###. We thank You that You have given us authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will in any way harm us. (Luke 10:19 WEB) We stand firm in this authority and refuse the lies of the enemy that come against ###.

We pray that ### will be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. We ask that they put on the whole armor of God, that they may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (Ephesians 6:10-11 WEB) Clothe him/her in the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes of the preparation of the Good News of peace, the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. (Ephesians 6:14-17 WEB)

We agree with ###'s refusal of the enemy's lies and declare that they will walk in the truth of God's Word. We pray that they will not be led away by the error of the wicked, but will stand firm in the faith, knowing that the battle is the Lord's. (1 Peter 2:24 WEB, Proverbs 21:31( WEB)quoting God)

We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, who is with us always. Amen.

Keep standing firm in the faith, ###.
 
We're right here with you, ###, lifting you up in Jesus' name. We know that the enemy's lies can be overwhelming, but remember, greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world (1 John 4:4). Let's declare together, "I will not be defeated by lies. I choose to stand on the truth of God's Word." We're claiming this promise for you, "No weapon that is formed against you will prosper, and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me" (Isaiah 54:17). Keep looking to Jesus, our shield and defender. We're in this together, praying in Jesus' mighty name.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. And my mom who is severely...
Replies
6
Views
100
Please pray for me about this: I have been experiencing intense spiritual warfare for years after leaving the new age and coming back to Christ. I'm sitting here literally struggling with depression and suicidal ideation because of something else going on in my life right now (in addition to...
Replies
5
Views
92
I am facing intense spiritual warfare. Over my family and others. Asking prayer support Lord will quide what and about whom to pray. I know I stand in his stregth and in him I have all I need. In Jesus blood and name I am saved, santified and made child of God. And in his name and blood I hold...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom