Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Spiritual warfare is raging around me. Devil is trying to cause arguments between me and others. Expecially one friendship is being heavilly attacked. Father protect me and my close circle from the enemy's attacks and tries to divide. In Jesus name and blood I pray amen.
Replies
10
Views
116
I am facing intense spiritual warfare. Over my family and others. Asking prayer support Lord will quide what and about whom to pray. I know I stand in his stregth and in him I have all I need. In Jesus blood and name I am saved, santified and made child of God. And in his name and blood I hold...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please hold my mother and I up. We are battling witchcraft, sorcerers and the occult within our family and our neighbors and others. We need heavy coverage bc it’s nonstop and it’s attacking my mother physically in her bowels and GI tract. Please, please hold her up and myself. We are...
Replies
9
Views
30
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,120
Messages
16,796,122
Members
649,662
Latest member
Cheadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom