Spiritual elevation, healing, breakthrough, the mind of God ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, in the mighty Name of Jesus, I come before You today asking for mercy and favor. You are the God who lifts people from obscurity and places them before kings. Let Your favor locate me and distinguish me wherever I go. Lord, let the favor that was upon Esther, Joseph, Deborah, Ruth, and...
Replies
9
Views
184
I pray for God's healing over my friend and my mom, and I want God to remove this strong man in my father's house, that says until he dies before we can make it in life, and pray for divine elevation, breakthrough.
Replies
6
Views
310
Please pray for my ###. Please pray that all his confusion, frustration, vocal stemming and anxiety to be gone forever in Jesus name. I pray my ### will have a peaceful, satisfy and calm day with his caregivers today. I ask for complete healing for my ###, physically, emotionally, spiritually...
Replies
12
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom