Spiritual Crisis

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hi, I know I am not saved because of housing other spirits. I am asking you to please pray for me that God would open up the scripture for me to receive saving faith. I opened the door to these things and now I am closing the door. Only God can help me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am currently in an extreme debt of arrears at my banking institution and other private lenders,hence the reason i am kindly and humbly asking for urgent miracle prayers to open doors and create opportunities for me to get through this drastic financial crisis. I am desperately in need of...
Replies
11
Views
116
My wife died four years ago. She was a nurse who not only saved my life finding the right doctors etc., but saved my soul bringing me back to Christ. I cursed Him when she died and have been bitter and angry ever since. I am now in hospital facing really trying times and cried for a whole day...
Replies
11
Views
468
Hello thanks for you guys prayers and just to let u know they are working. Its only a matter of time before i get true freedom in the Jesus Christ. However i have other issues not with evil spirits but with God himself. See i have tried multiple times to reach him thru prayer,and praise. But for...
Replies
5
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom