A-Word-From-the-Lord-copy.jpg

I heard a Pastor say, "Reading the Word of God will mess up everything we have been taught about God." Sad, but true, in some cases.

A woman, who had been saved for over twenty plus years, got mad at me because I told her Luke and Mark were not chosen by Jesus to be one of the original twelve disciples. Now, all she had to do was read the Bible, and she would have known it was true. She may have assumed because Mark and Luke each wrote one of the Gospels, they were two of the disciples personally chosen by Jesus when He started His ministry.

We all (especially You and I) need to read, study, and seek God in His Word for ourselves. Everything we hear across the pulpit may not be the true Word of God. And it may be taken out of context.

John 16:13: However, when He, the Spirit of truth (the Holy Spirit), has come, He will guide you into all truth.

🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that the Holy Spirit will lead and guide me into all truth, especially the Truth of Your Word. God bless me with a teachable spirit so that the Holy Spirit can teach me Your truth. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God, Thank You. I truly appreciate You. Amen.

PS: Do not argue with anyone about the Word of God. Pray that the Holy Spirit will lead them into truth. That is the Holy Spirit's job.


When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
www.theencourager.net /
www.encourager.us

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
65
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
112
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom