Speedy Recovery Of ### And His ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sarah G
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sarah G

Guest
Please pray for my little brother ### ### and his friends for speedy recovery.

My brother met with an accident and is in the ICU. He is seriously injured and is now on ventilation. According to doctors, he is not responding. I have full faith and trust in My Lord that he is completely healed, but still want to request each and every one of you to please pray for him and his friends ### and another friend, but I don't know her name. Request you all also to pray for ### and ###'s soul to rest in peace and for their family for strength and courage to overcome the pain.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### ....

May God bless You .....!
 
Praying for ### to heal and for ### and ###'s soul to rest in peace. We ask for courage and all needs be met and comforted.
 
I pray that the healing power of God will come upon your ### so that he will be again in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for my sister ### she's improving a whole lot. Please pray for a speedy recovery
Replies
11
Views
105
Hi everyone I ask that you pray to Jesus Christ for me to have a very speedy recovery and heel super very fast on both my arms , they are both cut/scraped from electric scooter not breaking and accidentally exhilarating, i’m very worried that I might get an infection and I hope I don’t, and that...
Replies
9
Views
121
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will that our one-year-old male kitten is healing properly from surgery, he was neutered this morning. He is being kept overnight as a precaution due to effects of anesthesia and we are concerned for him. Please pray to keep him safe and especially calm...
Replies
7
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom