Special Request Intention For ### And ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bridgetroll1968

Disciple of Prayer
Oh loving Jesus, meek lamb of God, I am a miserable sinner and salute and worship the most sacred wound of thy shoulder, on which thou dost bear thy heavy cross which so tore thy flesh and laid thy bones as to inflict an anguish greater than any other wound on thy most blessed body. I adore thee and give thankfully to thee for this most holy and sacred and painful wound, beseeching thee by that exceeding pain and by the crushing burden of thy heavy cross to be merciful to me towards heaven along the way of thy cross for ### to love me back as I love her, for her health to get better so she will feel like being with me, for my health to improve so I can be her positive rock of love and faith whom she can lean on, also to prevent any more bad things from happening to us and finally so I can prosper or somehow come into a large sum of money by any means, enough so we would never have to worry about daily living expenses or expensive medical copays or surgeries again. I would like to prosper to renew her faith and be able to winter in a warmer climate when it gets cold as we have health problems already. Please help us both to feel better physically and please help us to fall into a deep real love where we desire to spend as much time together as possible and to follow through with a real marriage lasting forever and I ask that you keep us together as she is the most important gift from God to me and I will love to cherish her love for many decades until death. And thank you for showing me that there is someone that I need to complete my life with. Amen and thank you Lord.
 
I pray for your beautiful heartfelt prayer to be answered godspeed your love and your future wife my friend. It's a long prayer but some should look at it twice to understand the whole meaning. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me to pray for our ### trucking services to always have daily trip in ### pls touch each and every allocation to choose ### to allocate a trip touch ### ### ### and also all the monitoring ### ### ### and ### ### and also all our coor ###, ### and ### of ### to always tap ### in ###...
Replies
12
Views
137
I am praying for my tenant name ### ### ### pls touch his heart and mind so that he will stay longer in our apartment may the contract we have doesn't have conflict and our transaction is smooth and we still have a healthy agreement as owner and tenant in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom