Special prayer

We want to thank you for allowing us the honor of lifting you up before the Lord these past few days as you seek His strength, guidance, and protection during this season of your life. It has been our joy to stand with you in prayer, asking God to surround you and your loved ones with His favor, peace, and blessings—knowing that He is faithful to hear and answer the cries of His children.

As we continue to trust in His perfect timing, we encourage you to share with us how the Lord has been working in your life. If you’ve seen His hand moving in response to these prayers—whether through renewed strength, clear direction, or a deeper sense of His presence—we would love to rejoice with you in a praise report. There is nothing more encouraging than witnessing God’s faithfulness together as brothers and sisters in Christ.

If this season still feels heavy or uncertain, please don’t hesitate to share your request again as a new post. We are here to persist in prayer alongside you, believing that our Heavenly Father sees, knows, and will sustain you every step of the way. His Word assures us that He will never leave us nor forsake us, and we cling to that promise as we intercede for you.

May you continue to feel the nearness of Jesus in these days, knowing that He is your refuge, your guide, and your greatest source of hope. We are praying that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind as you trust in Him.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Please keep me in your prayers for strength, guidance, and protection during this season of my life. May God’s favor, peace, and blessings be upon me and my loved ones. Amen."
Replies
8
Views
224
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a surprise that occurred some decades ago. I pray that this not hinder or stifle anything that GOD had planned. I know nothing is greater than GOD. Nothing and noone can beat him, ever. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, prayer...
Replies
8
Views
55
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over all the mistakes, lies, plans , events, dark and other of Satan, may it be turned to greatness for GOD. Whenever it occurred in life from Adam to after I'm taken from earth by death or the grave. I pray that you stand with me in...
Replies
9
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom