M Pankajam

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord.
In our house(###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###), am having the feeling of some negative(-VE) signs/energy in & around the house.
Some hairs & soils are spreading.
No peace of mind & no happiness in the house.
Always some heat arguments among we 3 in the house.
Totally no peace of mind in the house.
Pls pray for our house safety.
Thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Praise the Lord.
In our house(###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###)am having the feeling of some negative(-VE) signs/energy in & around the house
some hairs & soils are spreading.
lNo peace of mind & no happiness in the house.
always some heat arguments among we 3 in the house.
Totally no peace of mind in the house.
Pls pray for our house safety.
Thank you.
May the Lord destroy every works of the devil against you and your family in Jesus name amen 🙏
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


M ###, I have read your prayer and I have prayed for God's blessing over every point of your petition. May God bless your home abundantly. Greater is the One inside you than anyone or anything in this world. I pray with the authority of the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

we prayed for the Pope to remind the Catholics to pray in Jesus name, and, Hallelujah, He did it. Now I am asking for prayer for the Pope to remind the Catholics to Read their Bibles at home, and so become more and more like the Lord Jesus Christ . Please. Thanks, ###.
Replies
10
Views
43
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over a surprise that occurred some decades ago. I pray that this not hinder or stifle anything that GOD had planned. I know nothing is greater than GOD. Nothing and noone can beat him, ever. I pray that you stand with me in agreement, prayer...
Replies
8
Views
56
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against and over all the mistakes, lies, plans , events, dark and other of Satan, may it be turned to greatness for GOD. Whenever it occurred in life from Adam to after I'm taken from earth by death or the grave. I pray that you stand with me in...
Replies
9
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,226
Messages
16,808,269
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom