Eregtalnoth

Disciple of Prayer
Special Pray Request for ###. I also need a special pray for my money from ### in Jesus Name Amen.
 
I'm praying for you. May you be financially blessed and may the Lord bless ### in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.
Our Lord answers prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me bro n sis in Christ Jesus. As I'm feeling disturbed mind, some dirty dreams and dirty thoughts are coming in my mind. I don't want to rhinkf like that way. Don't let me fall in to devil's temptation. Remove all this dirty thoughts From my mind. Feel me with peace and trust. Don't...
Replies
5
Views
102
Hello Sir, I hope you are doing well. My name is ###, and I am from ###. Kindly keep me and my wife in your prayers. Please pray that the Lord blesses our business with His abundant favor and provision. We are going through a very difficult time, and we ask that God opens doors of blessing and...
Replies
9
Views
143
Pray for me pls as I'm unable to sleep at the moment.. I can't sleep. Not feeling sleepy. Tension and worries. Sadness. Burden like. Feels like crying sometimes. No one whom I'm feeling free to xpress my thoughts. Sometimes situation is like that when we can't xpress our heart thoughts to own...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom