Speak This Over Yourself Sisters, Draw Your Spouse To You

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
As I have told many, I speak many times a day, while driving especially, that the ### is as bitter as wormwood, a two-edged sword, she strays off the paths of life and knows it not, she is loud and ignorant and her feet never stay at home. Her paths lead to death, all the things God says the adulteress is, and I usually end it with but I am far more precious than rubies in my husband's eyes. God is clear about what an adulteress is, and He is also clear about what a good wife is. And when we speak God's word, it manifests in the physical world because His word never returns to Him void, it accomplishes the purposes for which it was sent, and therefore it becomes reality. Below are some words by God that state what you are. Speak them and you will become them to your spouse. Better yet, you will truly become them because you are declaring you are all these things and so you shall be. :-) Just as we want the ### to be what God says she is so our spouses will come to loath them and get away from them, we also want to be that ruby in his eyes so he will be drawn to us.

PROVERBS 31 WOMAN

I am a capable, intelligent, and virtuous woman. I am far more precious than jewels.

My value is far above rubies or pearls.

My husband trusts in me confidently so that he has no lack of gain.

I comfort, encourage and do my husband only good all the days of my life.

I focus on the good in everything.

I work with willing hands, sowing and cultivating my seed. (verse 13)

I do whatever it takes.

I go the distance.

I obtain spiritual food for my household no matter what it costs and delegate tasks.

I do business wisely and carefully, expending my life prudently without neglecting my present responsibilities.

(verse 16)

I gird myself with strength spiritually, mentally and physically so that

I may accomplish my God-given tasks today.

(verse 17)

I taste and see that the gain from my work with and for God is good. (verse 18) My lamp does not go out, but burns on continually through the night (of trouble privation and sorrow), warning away fear, doubt and distrust.

I make my arms strong and firm, I grab hold of the plow and do not turn back nor look back. Whatever I put my hands to prospers.

(verse 17, 19)

I open my filled hands to the poor and needy whether it be in body, mind or spirit.

(verse 20)

I fear not the cold snow for my family, for all of my household are doubly clothed in scarlet. We have a double portion of God's goodness and we are covered by the blood of Jesus.

I use my hands to create a beautiful atmosphere in my home.

(verse 22)

I am clothed with righteousness and royalty. My husband has a good strong reputation and sits among the influencers in our city.

(verse 23)

I am the righteousness of God. My mind thinks righteous thoughts and therefore,

I produce acts of righteousness and lead others to them as well. My anointing helps relieve others of their burdens so that they may serve God whole-heartedly.

(verse 24)

Strength and dignity are my clothing and my position is strong and secure. (I am crowned with beauty and compassion).

(verse 25)

I smile at the future knowing that my family and I are ready for it.

I open my mouth in skillful and godly wisdom (confessing God's Word consistently).

The law of kindness is on my tongue.

I look well to how things go in my household. I am not ignorant, thoughtless or foolish but I understand the will of God.

I do not eat the bread of idleness, gossip, discontent and self-pity. Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain but I am a woman who fears the Lord and I shall be praised.

(verse 30)

I will enjoy the fruit of my hands and my works will bring me honor in the gates of the city.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
What do you do when your spouse is your biggest stumbling block? No matter how hard I try, his way or no way whether it is right or wrong. All my hopes and dreams shoved into the abyss. His WANTS take presidence 99% of the time, yet he holds me fully and solely accountable for all that is or...
Replies
10
Views
264
  • Article Article
YOUR SPOUSE IS NOT A LOST CAUSE! So if you are suffering according to God's will, keep on doing what is right, and trust yourself to the God who made you, for he will never fail you. 1 Peter 4:19 (TLB) As you face Christmas in 13 days, do you feel that your husband or wife will never change...
Replies
0
Views
53
  • Article Article
WILL YOU FAST & PRAY FOR YOUR SPOUSE? - Part 2 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that...
Replies
0
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom