Speacial Request On A Certain Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

davscrappydoo

Servant of All
Please Lord Jesus I Have A Special Request On A Certain Matter. Please Speak Peace To This Situation. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am being questioned it seems whether God can trust me; and regarding this matter, I will let the Lord vindicate me according to my integrity when it comes to money and regarding how I have lived my life and how I handled the anointings and singing gift He has given me from my youth; I am not...
Replies
10
Views
228
From time to time, I have certain people I know or have dealings with that try to get me to do certain things with them that's either not my thing, I don't want to get involved, or just aren't the right thing for a Christian to do. I can say no, but it doesn't end there. Some time later, another...
Replies
7
Views
198
I SPEAK CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY NO MORE ME TRYING TO SAVE CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS THAT DON'T WANT ME HAPPY..LIFE IN POPS DOESN'T KNOW EVERYTHING I KNOW HIM AND THE WORLD CANNOT USE THE SCORPION TAIL AGAINST ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET A NEW...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,452
Messages
16,811,262
Members
650,806
Latest member
Lyruisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom