S
Soul Searching
Guest
I would like prayer for me and my fiance' we are not on talking terms at this moment, but I feel like GOD is leading me to be patient for the time being, that we will be married really soon. I would also like to get off of night shift at my current job and find a job at another place, not just any place, somewhere where I can help people. That my children will have better opportunities than I have had. I will be able to fix up and sell this house and move away the four of us next year in June, July ###. That my family and friends and myself are healed in our body and minds totally and completely. I know that there are things that I need to pray for that GOD sees that I can not, I pray that he sees them and heals them also. I know GOD is going to make a way. I thank HIM in advance for everything that he has done and will do for me and my family. Praise YOU GOD in JESUS name. And it so! AMEN.
