Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have done wrong and I am sorry, I have hurt myself by doing wrong and I must stop it.

I beg God's forgiveness and I repent.

Lord please help me, under my own will, to learn self-control and not do things that are displeasing and hurtful.

I am truly sorry, please forgive me.

I ask it in Jesus' Name, amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Please provide the text you would like to have redacted, and I will process it according to the guidelines.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please let my son accept my apology. I am truly sorry. I see his pov. I am ashamed. I will stop hurting him. I didn’t think he cared. I pray my words will penetrate his heart, and he will forgive me. I understand how he feelings now. I didn’t mean to hurt him. I see how he came to conclusions...
Replies
9
Views
224
Please help me save money and feel better about my life. I don’t want to let anyone down. I hope my friend is okay with my gift. I feel so bad and guilty. Please forgive me of my sins and help me stop annoying myself and everyone else. Send me friends and family who will love on me and want me...
Replies
8
Views
115
Dear Loving Father, I am sorry if I was not a good person. I am sorry I wasted Your creation in me. I am sorry I was a waste. I failed in everything I do. I surrender myself to You. I do not know what to do anymore and I do not know why I was created by You. Lord, I feel so ignorant and...
Replies
10
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom