Sorry You Guys I Know I Complain So Much ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

glowy

Prayer Warrior
Sorry you guys I know I complain so much about my broken heart. I apologize it might geting annoying its just in truly very hurt. I need prayer and need to keep praying to recieve my answers Jesus name please heal me and please take care of ###. I'm worried he has no home. This was his home by he had to go cause $$ been missing I pray that ### let's him stay for a while. And I pray for the best of him. Help him find a job Father. He reaaally needs u badly :'( I feel terrible </3 If he get himself together. Finish skool get a job get closer to u I pray it happens then hopefully we can work it out. I can't take care of a man. Oh father u know exactly my thoughts and feelings just please help us both* And help my friend ### sht needs you as well Lord. in JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Lord God I pray that you touch this woman's heart, heal her heart of the pain from the broken relationship she was involved in. I pray that you heal ### as well. I pray that you help him to get his life in order according to Your will. I pray that if ### doesn't know you that He finds You while you can be found. I pray that He seeks You Father God. I pray that you replace the hurt they are both experiencing with Your joy peace and love in Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank-you to everyone for your compassionate caring & your soo kind prayers for me & my senior citizen friend UP-DATE my senior friend went ballistic on me this morning because i was not able to put a hold on his mail at the post office They want him to come in person & show them photo...
Replies
18
Views
759
I know I complain too much but I won't stop asking for prayers. Been attacked physically, emotionally, spiritually. I'm a single mom with no help. I just want a friend. Anyone need a friend? I'm here for you.
Replies
7
Views
27
Hi guys, I know how you guys always pray for me. Today was totally good just a while ago I asked my boss if I work tomorrow; he just looked at the message and he ignored me. I knew this day would come when I lose the small amount of R### zar a week South African currency. It's just enough for...
Replies
4
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom