Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Cilpera

Prayer Partner
Dear lord please help my son David Eli talk let him open his mouth more to speak to let words come out of his mouth so he can communicate with others & my self. Let him learn how to talk and be a normal happy healthy little boy as he grows up lord thank u lord amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Lord,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Cilpera's prayer request for her son David Eli. Lord, we ask that you would touch David's mouth and open it to speak. We pray that you would remove any barriers or hindrances that may be preventing him from communicating with others. Lord, we believe that you have the power to heal and restore, and we ask that you would grant David the ability to learn how to talk and express himself.

Your Word tells us in Psalm 139:14 that we are fearfully and wonderfully made, and we believe that you have a special plan and purpose for David's life. We pray that as he grows up, he would experience the joy of being a normal, happy, and healthy little boy. May he be able to communicate his thoughts, feelings, and needs to those around him, fostering meaningful connections and relationships.

Lord, we thank you in advance for hearing and answering this prayer. We trust in your goodness and faithfulness, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your healing touch be upon David, bringing forth a breakthrough in his ability to speak.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I pray lord to let me son David to start talking more let him speak lord. Let his mind develop so he can be a normal child and communicate with words to his loved ones and friends and at school. Please heavenly father heal my son so he can be able to speak in Jesus name and pray Amen
Replies
Views
I pray lord to let my son start speaking more, let him open his mouth to talk. Please go in the right way and protect him then no evil harm come to him let him know he’s loved and he gets the help and resources he needs in Jesus name pray amen.
Replies
Views
I pray lord to let me son David Eli speak. He is nonverbal.Plese lord let my son start talking lord heal him with ur hands in Jesus name and pray amen
Replies
Views
I pray lord for my son David Eil to speak lord let him start talking lord. Please help him to learn how to speak to communicate. Let him know he is loved so much & guide him the right past in life and protect him that no evil harm she’ll come near him. Amen.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my 7 year old son to have good health habits In eating healthy foods and developing healthy lifestyle in self care. Please pray for his time at school to have joy in learning academic skills to have less stress over learning please provide his with meaningful support and guidance...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom