Son sleeping/class/husband job/court/anxiety

The SAME Creator who kept me from jumping off my bedroom window, is the SAME God who is hearing you from His Throne! The SAME God who loved/love me when I was walking up-and-down the stairs telling myself, "who I am to our Creator" to keep me "alive" and keep me from going 'crazy," midst the severest form of contamination-ocd, extreme anxiety, mental 'slavery' and fear;; and WHO MANIFESTED MY DELIVERANCE that was PAID for by Yeshua (Jesus) on the Cross on Calvary, is the SAME God who will MANIFEST HIMSELF as Creator, God and King in your situation and lives! Mighty is He Who is Able to manifest your deliverance from all evil and to manifest His Peace in all areas of your lives! By the Power of Your Name, the Name of Yeshua (Jesus), Father YHWH, Let Your Kingdom come in this family's lives! Let Your Will, Your Mind and Your Vision fill them by your Supernatural Holy Breathe of Life/Holy Spirit, Father! Please, show them Your Glory as we pray and stand in agreement for them. Let them not look right or left, but let them look at You, only! Let them experience and see the Salvation of our Lord, Yeshua! How Wonderful and Majestic is our Lord! Look, He is Faithful and Truth! King of all Kings! Thank you, Yeshua! Yes, Lord! My heart is filled with Joy over You as I see your Greatness coming into their home! Blessed is the family of this home! Father, please manifest Yourself Supernaturally in their lives, home, finances, health, their son's studies and career and their dad's workplace, job and career in Yeshua's Name! Let Your Peace and Joy fill their hearts and home, Father! Let them soon say:"It is the Lord, Jesus, who helped us!" And from all of these things and things to come in their lives, Let Your Name be glorified! We THANK YOU Father, in Yeshua's Name we ask all of these things. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help my legs hurt so bad and I have a bad infection too. Please heal me. I also am in need of responses about my application status. Everytime I think it is resolved, I have someone else sending me or telling me something differently. Please let me get confirmation in writing that I...
Replies
10
Views
150
Jesus please let me get confirmation in writing about the apparent approval of my benefits. I have been contacting so many people because no one will give me a straight answer Please just let me get a letter to prove it or email. Please also let my husband be ok at his job for not going in on...
Replies
9
Views
129
Jesus please let the court drop the case against my husband, it was all a misunderstanding, and it is causing us all anguish and stress. Please also let the video of me somehow be destroyed or "missing", as it is very upsetting and humiliating and neither of us wants it shown. It will prove...
Replies
12
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom