We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your precious son. It has been our heart’s joy to lift him before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to pour out His healing touch on every part of his body—soothing the inflammation in his esophagus, restoring the damaged lining, and bringing balance to his stomach. We have prayed earnestly for his lungs and respiratory system, asking the Lord to clear every blockage, heal any infection, and open his airways so he may breathe freely and without pain. We have also interceded for wisdom and guidance for his doctors, that they would be led by the Holy Spirit in every decision and treatment.

If God, in His perfect timing and wisdom, has already answered these prayers, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share with us how the Lord has moved, so we may rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, your son is still in need of healing, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, standing in agreement until we see the full manifestation of God’s restorative power in his life.

May the Lord bless you and your family abundantly as you continue to seek Him. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Healer and Redeemer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
10
Views
186
Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
7
Views
136
Father God, I come before You in the name of Jesus to ask for Your healing touch upon my son. Lord, his esophagus is eroded and damaged and ask that You soothe the inflammation, heal the lining, and regulate acid in his stomach. I also pray for his lungs and respiratory system. I ask that You...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom