Son Having Surgery, Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mom~6
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mom~6

Guest
Please pray for my son he is going to have his fourth surgery in just a year. He is the kindest soul. At only ### years, he is a strong-willed person that is scared. It breaks my heart to see him suffer. He has ### siblings all of which are concerned for him. God bless all.
 
I'm praying for ### !! That would have to be so stressful God Bless your family,
 
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray and ask that this ### years old boy be healed and completely restored, amen!
 
Praying for this surgery to be a success with good health Amen
 
Almighty God,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord You know ###'s son's inmost being,

the secrets of his body and soul. Fill his and his mother's heart with trust, even as they may fear. Lord I ask that You bless the surgeons and nurses and all who work to help this young child with gifts of healing and care. Be near, gently sustaining them,

and supporting them in their skills. Keep him safe Lord. And Lord we ask You to heal this young man. Heal him to good health Lord. Thank You. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Please Lord, bless ### with healing. Please give ### perfect healing through a good body system that working in gaining fit and perfect health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I seek prayer for my son ### whom is having surgery tomorrow, May God send his angels to protect him and work thru the hands of the surgeon for a successful outcome. Amen
Replies
8
Views
395
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
256
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom