Son/daughter/refund

NeedGod2help

Faithful Servant
Jesus please let my son realize the importance of washing his hands, especially with the bad flu outbreak that is going around. Please also let my daughter not be upset about her college rejection. I am so worried about her. Also, please let me get my refund soon, we are so bad off and owe so much money. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I pray Jesus Christ to hear your prayers and answer according to His will! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Praying for this. God bless you and your family. ### Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My adult son refuses to speak to my daughter and it’s been like that for eight months now. Her heart is breaking and she can’t understand why. He thinks he is a class above her and he’s not a Christian so he is completely desensitized and actually has no conscience.
Replies
9
Views
144
Please after 9 years of stress need confirmation soon that they can get here with my historical lineage which must be shown to Immigration to get them here please I have a sick Husband who I care for I am at breaking point along with my daughter so need family to help carry the burden and we...
Replies
10
Views
162
Jesus please let my son be ok at school today and remember everything that he has to do. Please also let my daughter be safe on her trip and no problems with her plane. Please also let the people I emailed about a meeting just let me send an email and not be there in person, I cannot handle it...
Replies
9
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom