Son And ### Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barbaraj

Guest
my husband is still in ###, and my son needs to start school. we are waiting for the funds to come so both can be helped. and pray for divine direction for me and my family, where does God really want us to live, I was offered a chance to go to missionary school in another state. we need help fast. thank you
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for sister ### and her family...forgive their sins...Lead them into salvation and fulfill their needs as per your will Lord....We surrender this prayer in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Lord speak your will into the spirit of this situation and give guidance. Pray Psalm #25
 
Dear, you can have the pure conscience that emboldens, and you can have the strong confidence that only a righteous few have ever obtained.

And in the time of trouble, you can escape to His pavilion, where He will protect you.

Let Psalms 18, 27, and 46 strengthen your confidence in the LORD.

...........................

be blessed friend

###

###
 
Lord above please speed help now now now. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help. Important documents for my application for assistance are being ignored, and, despite calling, emailing and asking if they have been received, and asking someone to review them, no one has after several weeks, and now I have received another nasty email, saying that I am not...
Replies
13
Views
233
Feeling so abandoned but thankful to God for showing up during my Emergency room visits, my hospitalization in March and in June my physical Rehabilitation stay and suffering in hotel after couldn't work and being paralyzed in pain where paramedics had to come twice. I'm moving better than...
Replies
12
Views
112
My neighbor terrorizes me day and night, every day. They threaten me, they never give me peace and quiet. I have been physically assaulted by them and tonight they came after me with a metal rod. I record everything and still the police won't do anything. I need to move for my safety but that...
Replies
11
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom