Sometimes one problem occurs, then in the ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Sometimes one problem occurs, then in the meantime, another pops up, and another and another, until I feel overwhelmed. Too much to bear.
After all, I'm not a masochist.
 
```markdown
Sometimes one problem occurs, then in the meantime, another pops up, and another and another, until I feel overwhelmed. Too much to bear. After all, I'm not a masochist.

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let our car get fixed and please let the company who LIED to us and promised they would work on our car tomorrow and now said they won't change their heart and help us. If they do get us a rental car, please let them not charge us like they said. Please also stop this storm of...
Replies
7
Views
288
There is power in prayer (James 5:16! When I request a prayer, I always feel like I need to go back and give everyone the details. My family and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to serve the Lord. In August 2022, my work was complete. I had secured a teaching position in Texas, my home state...
Replies
7
Views
162
My prayers not answered.###, can’t eat,###, money problems,### ###, daughter ###, just want to die! He is not helping or giving miracles! All done asking.
Replies
4
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,976
Messages
16,805,561
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom