sometime Devil put things in ### to kill ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringo201249

Disciple of Prayer
Sometime Devil put things in mine to kill my self. I love my wife, ###. I am this guy, so say here in life, what's next in my life.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that u would bless ### and his family Lord. Lord Heal him and show him Lord that you put him here for a reason Please touch him Lord. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
The enemy does want to get rid of you because he knows you have a destiny & there is a purpose for your life. Be not deceived, lean to Jesus for strength to overcome the enemy. When the thoughts come begin to sing Praises & watch the devil flee! You are great & were created for a purpose. Hang in there & watch how God uses you in this world. ~Blessings
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord, may ### see the importance of renewing his mind by reading and meditating Your word daily, and as he humbles himself before You by diligently submitting/surrendering every bit of his life to You, he will then be able to resist the evil one.

Do send Your godfearing servant across his path so that they will encourage him in Your word and in Your Spirit. And if ### is not connected to a church, may he the one that You have him to be planted in as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.

“God resists the proud,
But gives grace to the humble.”[a]
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:6-7

I rise before the dawning of the morning,
And cry for help;

I hope in Your word.
148 My eyes are awake through the night watches,
That I may meditate on Your word.
149 Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness;
O Lord, revive me according to Your justice.-Psalm 119:147-149
 
Where satan tries to ruin us, God will deliver us! He just does it in his timing so he can make Everything good for those that love him! Keep throwing God's promises regarding this matter in satan's face and Believe Your God is bigger than your problem! God's promises are true and he will help you! Listen for the Holy Spirit to guide you! Pray for people on this site and watch your problem become small! These are all things I did to beat these feelings satan put in my thoughts that I was defeated, but No I was not at all! Satan knows we have the tools to defeat him through the help of Jesus! Keep searching, keep praying and keep thanking him and remember every trial or storm has an end! I will pray for this!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know if others experience this, but as I either pray or try to focus on what I need before God, a strange thing sometimes happens. Instead of the words of what I need to happen staying in my head, it's overrun by thoughts of what I DON'T want, the opposite of my need, like trying to...
Replies
7
Views
167
Satan is visiting someone on here on a daily basis. He is mocking you by telling you that he is going to steal, kill, and destroy you. You have tried virtually everything to get free from that evil voice that speaks to you every day, but to no avail. Today though is your day of deliverance...
Replies
8
Views
181
LIFE IN I GET A 5Th WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP TO MOVE OUT OF ### WHERE IM NOT BEING LABELED AS GARBAGE 🗑️ FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TO STEAL MY FAVOR JOYAND ANYTHING I EARNED MY LIFEWORK LIFESTYLE GOD MOVEMENTS GREATLY..LIFE IN I EARNED AND ATTITUDE NO MORE STEALING KILLING DESTROYING IN MY...
Replies
10
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom