Something in my home is making me ...

Something in my home is making me ill and dizzy could be mold in my kitchen feels like when I open the fridge. Help to clear it all Lord and soon and heal me Protect and help me to rest well soon ### Amen
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus ###.
 
Something in my home is making me ill and dizzy could be mold in my kitchen feels like when I open the fridge. Help to clear it all Lord and soon and heal me Protect and help me to rest well soon IJN Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please continue to pray for my wife, who has severe OCD and doesn’t trust me with anything at all. I can’t take a shower, make my food, open the fridge, go outside, go to sleep, or do anything normal without her interrogating me as if I’m up to something mischievous. I am extremely tired and I’m...
Replies
9
Views
241
The title sums it up, I used to be in the occult and I accidently opened up a portal that demons came through, including Lucifer himself. I was tormented for 6 months and able to see them and what they were doing to me, I can't see them anymore but they still speak to me and I can feel a...
Replies
9
Views
54
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith in my heart and trust in Your hands. You know everything I am facing. You know my needs, my hopes, my plans, and the amount I am asking for. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, I place my home, everything inside it, and the entire sale before...
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom