Something amazing will happen this and next month BELEIVE PREPARE

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I dont know if you are aware of it but this month the breakthrough will happen that will mark your whole life. 2019 and 2020 will be the crucial years for yiur destiny if you really follow God. Many people gave that prophetic word but this one shook me the most. Listen, beleive and PREPARE!
Kevin Bridges Daily prophetic September follow up.

I dont know if you are aware of it but this month the breakthrough will happen that will mark your whole life. 2019 and 2020 will be the crucial years for yiur destiny if you really follow God. Many people gave that prophetic word but this one shook me the most. Listen, beleive and PREPARE!
I need breakthrough in my life. I have requesting prayer for me and Moatemsu for would be life partner. Pray that we can restore back together and get married. God bless me and my life partner.

I strongly believe, I will sow 100dollars to my church end of Dec by faith I will have that much in Jesu's name,dear father in heaven,u know my wallet oh lord,I will sow 100dollars to my church for my Prophets reward in the time above, I claim for family deliverance,my date back(husband) or new meeting,family healing(unity,joy&restoration), I claim for financial increase at my work place,spiritual growth & strength, I claim for guidance & direction, I claim for all the lost things the devil has taken a way from me in Jesu's name,Amen!! Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah!! Praise u Jesus. Thank u lord for giving out yo only son to die for us,who rose after 3days&ascended into heaven sitter at yo right hand. Thank u Jesus for saving from the hands of the devil.I am the righteous. Amen!!

Beesteland, your plans are good, but you need to sow a seed right now. It can be a small amount, but it demands little sacrifice. Remember the widow that has sown the worthiest seed because she sowed out of her lack. Jesus gave her praise. All the others sowed out of their abundance. It is easy to sow when you have surplus...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I can't wait to receive my goodnews

natasha2 said:

Great and Mighty Jehovah God, I Receive the Breakthrough in Jesus Christ Mighty Name, Amen!

Similar Requests

• Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You spouse has filed for divorce. You’re upset, confused, and maybe you had no idea this was coming. What do you do next? No matter how much you invest, work on, and improve your marriage, no marriage is ever going to be perfect. What makes the difference is acknowledging when you mess up...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I never remember who thought up choosing a single word to guide your year. But the idea appeals to me—and many others—and I’ve done it several years in a row. Sometimes the word I choose really does help steer my decisions throughout the year, and other times I forget the word by, say, March...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to another monthly roundup of recent posts, podcast episodes, recommended resources, and much more. Scroll through to find what you might have missed or your next great resource for marriage. Disclosure of Material Connection: This post includes one or more affiliate links, meaning if...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Higher desire spouses by definition want sex more than their mate. But sometimes they don’t want it either. What causes a higher desire (HD) spouse to pass up or avoid sex. Well, I asked some HD spouses.Let’s look at their top nine reasons for saying no, thanks. Rejection Still Stings...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom