Something amazing will happen this and next month BELEIVE PREPARE

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I dont know if you are aware of it but this month the breakthrough will happen that will mark your whole life. 2019 and 2020 will be the crucial years for yiur destiny if you really follow God. Many people gave that prophetic word but this one shook me the most. Listen, beleive and PREPARE!
Kevin Bridges Daily prophetic September follow up.

I dont know if you are aware of it but this month the breakthrough will happen that will mark your whole life. 2019 and 2020 will be the crucial years for yiur destiny if you really follow God. Many people gave that prophetic word but this one shook me the most. Listen, beleive and PREPARE!
Amen!!Icant wait receiving my good news.thank u Jesus

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Every prophetess saying the same that this this month of September is surely to remember. Thank u for conformation. May God bless u with all his riches.I received it in Jesus name. September is a month of deliverance. A mother gives birth to child in the month of nine.so,in this ninth month(September), we are all going to get our harvest for our faith,patience, our longing desires.may this month be fruitful to every one. In Jesus name Amen.

Amen in Jesus name I receive

A
Amen! I belive and i receive in Jesus Name

Similar Requests

• Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You spouse has filed for divorce. You’re upset, confused, and maybe you had no idea this was coming. What do you do next? No matter how much you invest, work on, and improve your marriage, no marriage is ever going to be perfect. What makes the difference is acknowledging when you mess up...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I never remember who thought up choosing a single word to guide your year. But the idea appeals to me—and many others—and I’ve done it several years in a row. Sometimes the word I choose really does help steer my decisions throughout the year, and other times I forget the word by, say, March...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to another monthly roundup of recent posts, podcast episodes, recommended resources, and much more. Scroll through to find what you might have missed or your next great resource for marriage. Disclosure of Material Connection: This post includes one or more affiliate links, meaning if...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Higher desire spouses by definition want sex more than their mate. But sometimes they don’t want it either. What causes a higher desire (HD) spouse to pass up or avoid sex. Well, I asked some HD spouses.Let’s look at their top nine reasons for saying no, thanks. Rejection Still Stings...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom