• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

Something amazing will happen this and next month BELEIVE PREPARE

natasha2

Beloved of All
I dont know if you are aware of it but this month the breakthrough will happen that will mark your whole life. 2019 and 2020 will be the crucial years for yiur destiny if you really follow God. Many people gave that prophetic word but this one shook me the most. Listen, beleive and PREPARE!
Kevin Bridges Daily prophetic September follow up.

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

Beesteland

Servant
I dont know if you are aware of it but this month the breakthrough will happen that will mark your whole life. 2019 and 2020 will be the crucial years for yiur destiny if you really follow God. Many people gave that prophetic word but this one shook me the most. Listen, beleive and PREPARE!
Amen!!Icant wait receiving my good news.thank u Jesus

Smilee

Beloved of All
Every prophetess saying the same that this this month of September is surely to remember. Thank u for conformation. May God bless u with all his riches.I received it in Jesus name. September is a month of deliverance. A mother gives birth to child in the month of nine.so,in this ninth month(September), we are all going to get our harvest for our faith,patience, our longing desires.may this month be fruitful to every one. In Jesus name Amen.

Ahnac

Disciple of Prayer
Amen in Jesus name I receive

BeatriceAmada

Disciple of Prayer
A
Amen! I belive and i receive in Jesus Name

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
  • HIS WILL BE DONE
    HIS WILL BE DONE
    Let the will of God be done
    • Leera
    • Updated:
Top Bottom