Someone told me that they can't stop ...

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Someone told me that they can't stop until they see their results. That is the reason why I am the one that can work on it.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can’t stop pleasuring myself to dubious content. I have prayed for a sane and healthy relationship for a long long time now but nothing. I get lonely in the evenings and have needs. If I don’t satisfy them myself the I get weird dreams and peak in my sleep. I’m a woman and feel ashamed. I’ve...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
95
Someone told me that ### don't want me to improve in any of ### aspects and anything that ### do that is the reason why ### are casting the spell.
Replies
5
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom