Someone take control over my life so that I will never###

That someone is Jesus Christ in the essence of the Holy Spirit.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 33:7 : He gathers the waters of the sea into jars; he puts the deep into storehouses. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 33:7 paints a picture of God’s absolute control over creation, particularly over the vast and powerful...
Replies
11
Views
143
Please lift the burden of my addiction and save my life. So that I can serve you and my beautiful family.
Replies
11
Views
256
Jesus I let you take control of my life since it is your will for me to be married I will trust you and also that the unfairness in work you know and see it I trust that you will retain this job and no take it away but I trust in you to resolve the unfairness at work and to do what is correct.
Replies
7
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,777
Messages
16,792,283
Members
649,379
Latest member
Gildorairford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom