Someone close to me keeps saying I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She just wants me to be a doctor and pretty and ### and that’s not who I am. I dropped out of medical school and couldn’t keep going because of how stressful and miserable I was. I don’t want to live a life for my parents. She’s hell bent on making my life a misery. Insults, physical abuse...
Replies
6
Views
205
Get paid I feel that ### is lying to me and don't want to pay me I am in pain every day and all I ask is for me to get my lawsuit money as soon as possible.
Replies
5
Views
221
In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that we all go through things. The Bible says sometimes we don’t know what to pray for. But spirit knows. Romans 8:26-27 26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom