Some things

We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this time. It has been our joy to lift up your appointments to the Lord, asking Him to clear away every obstacle and confusion so that His perfect will would be done. We continue to pray for your spouse, believing God for complete healing, strength, and a long, blessed life filled with His peace and presence.

If the Lord has already moved in any of these areas—whether in the meetings, your spouse’s health, or any other request—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If some prayers still feel unanswered, please know we are here to keep interceding. Feel free to post again, and we will gladly stand with you in faith until God’s answers are fully revealed.

May the Father draw near to you in this season, filling you with His comfort, wisdom, and hope. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray everything goes good with my ###'s appointment today that everybody at the dentist office will be nice and understanding and That We won't have any trouble please pray for me and my family of ### In General and For some unspoken requests please pray For My spouse's healing and for...
Replies
6
Views
101
Please Pray For me and my Family Of ### in general Please Pray For Us as we start homeschooling for the year Please Pray for A unspoken request I have today Its a need I have That I need I have I need God to Meet today imidently Please Pray For me and My spouse to be closer please pray For Some...
Replies
11
Views
175
Please Pray Just in general For me and my family of 5 That Father God will continue to Bless us and Keep us close And please pray for/ About A few specific Things Just some things I have on my mind in Jesus name Thank you In Advance and God Bless in Abundance
Replies
10
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom